Presentations that Deliver ®
In-Person Public Workshops
Presentations that Deliver® is a practical workshop designed to enhance each participant’s ability to conceptualize, construct and deliver persuasive presentations. You will learn how to deliver an engaging and professional presentation, one that ensures you express yourself with clarity, candor and credibility. To that end, this course is highly interactive, fast-paced, and challenging – it will require your 100% focus and participation. Enrollment is limited to 14 participants to ensure that each participant receives meaningful feedback and coaching.
|December 12-13, 2023||Chicago, IL||$1,495||14|
- Deliver powerful and informative presentations using classic presentation techniques.
- Use the mechanics of voice, eye contact, gestures, stance and movement effectively.
- Gain and hold your audience’s attention by communicating a confident and powerful presence.
- Connect with your audience on a personal level and make a lasting impact.
- Quickly and easily design a persuasive presentation.
- Create a lasting positive impression with an effective opening and closing.
- Use an easy-to-follow structure to maximize retention.
- Organize your talk by anticipating what your audience needs to hear and likely questions.
- Use relevant facts and figures to prove your point.
- Gain your audience’s attention with powerful and memorable stories and examples.
- Connect with your audience by providing a forum for stimulating questions and dialogue.
- Create lasting memory with visual aids, charts, graphs and pictures.
- Understand how to use slides as a supplement to you and your message.
- Quickly and easily create slides to complement the presentation design.
- Use specific guidelines to develop slides that are easy to read and comprehend.
About Your Instructor:
Michael Foley is the founder and CEO of Clarity Central, a consulting firm specializing in communications skills. He is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. His ability to connect with an audience by sharing insights and humorous stories has been at the core of his success as a corporate trainer and speaker. Prior to Clarity Central, Michael excelled in business development for General Electric. Michael holds a BS in Engineering, an MA in Human Development and an MBA. In 2014, he was recognized by the National Speakers Association as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), the highest international recognition for professional speakers.
Our clients say it best…